Google Cloud Platform
With built-in security, easy setup and easy to run, Google Cloud Platform helps move your business forward in the fastest manner and in a revolutionary way. Google Cloud Platform has services and solutions with tremendous efficiencies that help with software/application development, remote collaboration, content storage and data management. To improve your business operations, choose GCP that not only fits into your budget but meets your business needs.
The capital investment, in cloud computing, in maintaining and building data centers is replaced by consuming IT resources as a utility-like and an elastic service from a cloud “provider” (including computing, data processing, storage, analytics, networking, machine learning, application development, and even fully managed services).
Today, Google cloud platform is a part of computing enterprise mainstream across every organization, be it any size or type, unlike the past, when it was considered only the province of aggressively visionary users and enterprise and startups.
Google Cloud Platform has services and solutions with tremendous efficiencies that help with software/application development, remote collaboration, content storage and data management.
- Google Compute Engine, which is an infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) offering that provides users with virtual machine instances for workload hosting.
- Google App Engine, which is a platform-as-a-service (PaaS) offering that gives software developers access to Google's scalable hosting. Developers can also use a software developer kit (SDK) to develop software products that run on App Engine.
- Google Cloud Storage, which is a cloud storage platform designed to store large, unstructured data sets. Google also offers database storage options, including Cloud Datastore for NoSQL non-relational storage, Cloud SQL for MySQL fully relational storage and Google's native Cloud Bigtable database.
- Google Container Engine, which is a management and orchestration system for Docker containers that runs within Google's public cloud. Google Container Engine is based on the Google Kubernetes container orchestration engine.
Using the Google Cloud Platform, our team of Google Cloud Consulting experts provide in-depth analysis of how your existing workflows and applications can evolve and scale, and help your team for each of the services available on GCP.
- Storage and Data
- Big Data
- Machine Learning
- Identity and Security
- Google Cloud Platform Management